Forms to request unemployment benefits for illnesses, accidents, maternity

The section is devoted to forms for farm EMPLOYEES related to requests for benefits due to illnesses, accidents and maternity.



  • Attach COPIES of the DOCUMENTATION necessary for the benefit requested as indicated on forms.
  • Send by MAIL, FAX, EMAIL as indicated in the section "Forms"

To compile the editable forms, you can move from one field to another with the TAB key.